Don’t sell or throw out your old hot tub if you plan on buying a newer model. You can trade up.
We offer a popular hot tub trade-in program which offers a minimum of $1,000 on your old spa depending on the year, model and condition of the unit. You can then use the funds to help finance a brand new state-of-the-art spa from one of our locations.
There are numerous reasons to trade in your old hot tub.
Here are 15 of these reasons to trade up:
- You’ll be able to upgrade to the newest models of hot tubs available which feature the latest when it comes to state-of-the-art technology.
- Hot Tubs Ontario will disassemble and remove your old hot tub while installing your new one.
- You’ll be able to choose from UV sanitizer and salt water sanitizer systems. Both enhance the quality of water with fewer chemicals, making it better for your skin and the environment. The salt water systems can recycle the chlorine to help save you money and time.
- By acquiring a new hot tub you’ll be able to save on your energy bills since newer models cost quite a bit less to operate.
- Newer spas with synthetic cabinets don’t crack or fade with time and are maintenance-free without the need for sanding and staining.
- The newest spas come with improved options for filtration. Some take advantage of disposable filters. You can clean others in a dishwasher.
- You’ll acquire some peace of mind with a new hot tub since they all come with a warranty.
- Choose from luxurious and stylish Traditional, Curve, and Infinity Edge Coast Spas to fit your lifestyle and budget.
- Coast Spa offers a pressurized filtration system on all premium hot tubs with the unique Hydro Cyclonic Filtration System. It evenly distributes debris in a cyclonic motion over the filter cartridge.
- A new hot tub’s filtration system is much quicker and more efficient than an older model. This places less strain on the equipment and pumps and leads to less power consumption. You will save more money with a new hot tub or spa.
- Coast Spa hot tubs offer an app which allows owners to control the unit remotely from anywhere by the touch of a button. This enables you to adjust the water temperature, activate the jets, set the filter cycles, and control the lighting system etc.
- A new hot tub can feature high-tech, touch-screen controls which resemble smartphones and come with a large color LCD interface.
- The top-of-the-line Coast Spa models feature highly-effective jet pumps to provide users with a one-of-a-kind massage experience. The programmable filtration system lets you control when the jets activate and for how long.
- New spas and tubs come with a self-cleaning sweeper jet to help keep the floor clean of contaminants and debris. The sweeper jet works in the filtration cycle to collect the dirt from the floor of the tub.
- Coast Spa tubs are constructed from the most durable and toughest the shell available. A heated acrylic sheet is vacuum-formed into the shape of the tub and reinforced with layers of top-grade fiberglass. Compressed together, the shell is strengthened with steel angle iron for support.